As part of the Accelerating Business Collaboration (ABC) scheme, we are offering small grants to enable engagement with business via individual projects. Funding is available for activities which focus on (but are not limited to):
- Building and brokering potential partnerships and networks with businesses
- Enabling Knowledge Exchange
- Engagement and impact activities that involve business
- Scoping of future research projects involving business collaboration
Placements for PhD students
We are also offering funding for placements for PhD students with businesses located in the UK. If you have a business organisation in mind that you would like to do a placement with, or if you are interested in a placement project with business in general, this might be the right opportunity for you.
Some key requirements of the funding scheme are:
- The call is open to social science ECRs/PhDs only
- Must involve a business either as a partner/target stakeholder
- Other disciplines can apply to the scheme but must have a substantive social science element in their project
- The project spend must be completed by 28 February 2021
How to apply
Please read the Funding Guidance (below) before applying. To apply, please complete the application form (below) and submit it via email to Denitsa Filipova (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information
For further information please contact Denitsa Filipova (email@example.com). Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or would simply like to discuss how this opportunity might be relevant to you. We look forward to your ideas about collaborating with business.